Monday, March 8, 2010

Carmex


Dear Carmex user,

Why do you use this product? I'm just trying to wrap my head around it. I understand that it's winter and you need something moisturizing for your lips. I understand that in many cases, you're a guy and don't care too much about what you put on your lips. But this stuff looks like earwax and smells like a medicated version of what I imagine earwax to smell like in a very concentrated form. When you apply this stuff to your lips and then speak to people, each and every word that comes out of your mouth smells like Carmex. If I run into you on a crowded train, this is a very unfortunate situation for me. When you dip your finger into the jar and rub in onto your lips, what do you do with the excess? Rub it on your hands, maybe? So now you have terrible-smelling breath and hands. Maybe you've just never thought about this, Carmex user. Maybe no one's felt comfortable enough to bring this to your attention. I just wanted you to know.

Sincerely,

Victoria

No comments: