Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stuff You Might NOT Wanna Know About...

All I can say about the following two ads is, "why?"

This first one is for Playstation. I know advertising is supposed to make you want something, but this makes me never, EVER want to touch a Playstation ever in my life. And yeah, that's a thumb. A thumb. What's that supposed to be telling me?


This second one isn't ridiculous so much as the product itself. Why would you want to buy or eat these? Who thinks to himself, hey, I really feel like sending someone a box of chocolate assholes. If by chance you do, you can find them here.

9 comments:

The DAT said...

HAHAH

I am totally disgusted and flabbergasted by the first pic!

And i am totally sending a box of chocolate anii to patterson since he fingers the real ones at his sellout job all day long

J/k hap ;-$

V.C. said...

That Playstation ad is unforgivable.

Mizell said...

That's disgusting. Like, really disgusting.

And Dmitry told me that one of these two ads intrigues him. deeply.

you can guess which one.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...I have no words for the first ad.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, isn't anyone else wondering how Vicky came across chocolate assholes in the first place? :-X

getlowe said...

Hahaha...I have a talent for finding new and intriguing things. Chocolate assholes just happen to be one of them.

José said...

(CHOCOLATE) ASS IS GOOD! - A Vampire in Brooklyn

I haven't laughed so hard at a nonsense comment in a long time. Wow, Dmitry. Wow.

The DAT said...

your first blog lull.. how cute

M. said...

When you look at advertisements, the first thing you have to consider is the target audience. Clearly this is not meant for us. Where did you find these ads? Chances are, they're trying to get more Gay men to play playstation and eat assholes...lol