Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Sheen



Voicemail messages from Charlie Sheen to Denise Richards have recently been leaked onto the internet, and they're REALLY something. Here's an example:

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Message Received at 1:00pm

Yea, I just got your other email and I am a little confused because you told me that was something you only told a couple of people, and this and that, and I just, again you continue to be deceitful and mischievous and sneaky, and you're a fucking liar. Okay. You're a fucking liar. So, you know what it's like, fuck you. Okay, I hope you rot in fucking hell. You're a piece of shit fucking liar and I hope you fucking rot in hell. So fuck you. I hope I never fucking talk to you again you fucking cunt. Fuck you. You're a coward and a liar and a fucking nigger alright, so fuck you.

Whoa. What?! What a RANDOM thing to call her! In what capacity could he possibly have meant that? Any why am I laughing HYSTERICALLY every time I read it? It makes no sense. Unless he was making a vague reference to her role in Undercover Brother. Any thoughts?


(transcription courtesy of Perez Hilton)

4 comments:

The DAT said...

OH MY GOD. HAHAHHAHA. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!

This is like that time we found out Derrick got arrested and laughed on the phone for like an hour. Well done.

And what the HELL, is he talking about??

M. said...

That "nigger" comment really threw me off...he's like fuck fuck fuck cunt fuck fuck nigger...lol...WHAT THE FUCK!!! lol

Unknown said...

Maybe he knows something we don't hahahaha.

Likeabite said...

undercover brother my ass! this so reminds me of colgate lmao oh my JesusGhandiGuptaMuhammed